Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'm a Wisconsinite

So, it's been a bit crazy and I haven't been here in a while, but in all fairness, I did warn you. What have we been up to in the past 9 days? Let's see....

1. Arrived in town... got shafted by Mrs. B and didn't get too see the Boy
2. Checking out the local scene... got invited to church by a random couple
3. Visited said church... very nice... kids programs... nice people
4. Went to the YMCA... apparently a HUGE thing here in Wisconsin
5. Joined the Y (who would've thought?)
6. Furniture shopping... try that with a 4yo and 2yo!
7. Household goods delivery... remember those 100 boxes?
8. Begin unpacking... actually doing well here, probably about 75% done
9. Court hearing regarding the Boy... Mrs. B may be digging herself a hole
10. Food shopping... don't get me started... look for a whole separate post on this topic
11. Cable/Internet/Phone hookup... dude had to come out twice! After he left the first time, nothing worked!!
12. Got invited to a Girl's Night Out! Yippie!!
13. Got pulled over by the local cops... another crazy story I'll post about
14. Bought a tractor (again... who would've thought??)
15. Visited Big J's new school... I can't even let myself think about this

So as you can see, it's been a bit nuts around here. But all in all, I think we're settling in pretty well and getting alot done. I should be around more now that I've actually got connectivity!

1 comment:

Rose said...

You live in Wisconsin???? Oh my, where ever have I been???