He said that they colored and played and had a puppet show. Couldn't tell me what the puppet show was about, he just said "they pretended to talk behind that curtain". Silly boy. When I asked what he colored, he said a school bus and a teddy bear and grass. Then he got sad when he thought he left it at school. But when we got home, it was in his backpack. And I have to say, it was the best coloring job he's EVER done. He ususally just scribbles like a 2 yo, but he actually colored the school bus yellow and the grass green and the teddy bear brown. I was so surprised I had to ask if he did it himself or if he had help. He said he did it himself. He's so excited and can't wait to go back. That sure makes it easier on Mom!
Here's a picture of my big boy...
No comments:
Post a Comment