Okay, I knew it would be hard to find certain things that I'm used to. I know I'm a bit crunchy with the organic stuff and all. But never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this hard. It took me 2 hours to find the barest minimum of things. Everything is so processed! What's up?? Why is the organic milk not in the dairy section of the store??? It's still freakin' milk people!! And the almond butter.... says it "may contain traces of peanuts"! Come on! Why do you think I'm buying ALMOND butter???
After 2 hours of label reading, I was so frustrated. I gave up. Bought myself some cider and drove home crying. Yes, I really cried. I guess I'm a total crunchy food snob.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sucks, doesn't it? We have no organic milk within 2 hours of here, except at a tiny health food store with funky hours 45 minutes away. I can never keep track of the hours so we never get there... it really is very disapointing!
It's seriously insane! I'm paying over $4 for 1/2 gallon of organic milk. That's over $8 per gallon! And we complain about the price of gas?
Post a Comment