Friday, September 7, 2007

Sad Lil' B :(

Okay, maybe I'm not the only one affected by Big J going off to school. After all, he's been there with Lil' B every moment. How could Lil' B not be affected?

It started off with him saying that he wanted to go to school too. This I had anticipated... and I had a comeback. My clever reply you ask? Twas this... "Oh I'm sorry sweetie... but only big boys get to go to school, and you still wear diapers." Muwahahaha!

So today, we drop Big J off at school, drop Mr. OCD off at the gym, and Lil' B and I go off to have lunch... alone. It was pretty nice I have to say. Then we ran a few errands and picked Daddy up. I still had a few things to do, but wanted to do them childfree, so I took B and OCD back home. When we pulled up the driveway Lil' B exclaims, "Oh no! Mommy... you fobot J!"

It's nice to know that through all the fighting, they really do love eachother.

No comments: