Thursday, February 5, 2009

Um... hello man outside my window...

Okay, so I have no window treatments in my house. And I rather like it that way. I'm probably never going to live somewhere that I can get away with this again, so I'm letting my windows go naked. Plus, window treatments are expensive! However, there are times when my windows are not the only thing going naked. Today I wanted a shower (imagine that) and walked into the bathroom (not yet naked thankfully), only to see a man standing outside the window (that would be in my backyard). We sort of stood there looking wide eyed at eachother. Then I remembered that we're having a roof put on next week... it must be him, right? So I kind of hold up my hand and offer a quick wave. And he does the same. Then I go back into the bedroom and open the outside door. He comes around and I say, "Please tell me you're the roofer." "I'm the roofer", he says. Nice way to raise my blood pressure!

No comments: