Saturday, February 7, 2009

B's Birthday Party

Alas, after all the hoopla about the invitations... today was B's birthday party (although his actual birthday isn't until Tuesday). Here's the day in pictures...
(yes, I made the cake myself)





(It's the first year ever, that he didn't hide is face while we sang the Happy Birthday song)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm looking at the first picture and haven't read the caption yet... and I say to myself "Woa. Please tell me she didn't make that cake"

That cake seriously kicks you-know-what. I am so impressed and jealous. Addie's not fond of the "birthday" singing either. And for the record, I've baked all 3 birthday cakes thus far, and she has not TASTED a single one.

In honor of your cake decorating prowess, I present:

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Teri said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! You have to let me send that chick the picture of the massive cake wreck from our drunken birthday bash!!!! Remember that?