Friday, August 17, 2007

Vegas sucks

Seriously, this place is too hot for human life. No one can go outside for any extended amount of time. It's hot and miserable out there. I kid you not when I tell you that it was 97 degrees at 9:30 this morning. Dad... I don't know how you do it. You're nuts!

Top that off with the clouds of smoke that hit you when you enter a building here. We went for lunch today and I almost lost my appetite when I walked in and got smacked in the face with the nasty smell of cigarettes. Actually, I wish I had lost my appetite, since later I found a hair on my plate after eating my entire sandwich.

Crap! I just remembered... Wisconsin's a smoking state too! Oh well, at least there's not too many places to go and eat in the little teeny tiny town we're moving too. So it's not like we'll be going out all the time.

No comments: