That's what I keep telling the boys it is anyway... an "adventure". They seemed to be buying it the first couple of days. I'm not so sure now though. Today Big J told me that he "wants to go home". I don't think he even knows where that is anymore.
Big J is doing great in the car. That portable DVD is the best thing ever invented in the history of mankind. Lil' B on the other hand really could care less about watching the tv, even though I got brand new movies. All he wants is "out". I keep telling him that he's just got to get used to it... just like me.
But it's been fun seeing family and friends. It's been a whirlwind but it's been fun. We took Mr. OCD to the airport to day. He'll meet back up with us in 12 days at my dad's house. Truth be told, I think he was looking forward to getting back to the calm of work. Well, if you can call what he does at work "calm". But maybe compared to the last few days it really is.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment