Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Travel Day 2

Today was a better day. We decided to leave later than originally planned to take advantage of the free breakfast at the hotel. All I was expecting was some toast and muffins… maybe a waffle iron with those pre-poured cups of waffle mix. But what they offered was way beyond. They actually took your order… no menu, just “what would you like”. I was shocked. Way to make up for the rude counter chicky.

So we got on the road a little later than I wanted but our tummies were full. Stops were limited and the boys did well… for the most part. We had lunch in Vail, who would’ve thought? Believe it or not, Big J never fell asleep in the car the entire 7 hours. I don’t know how he did that. Even I couldn’t stay awake!

Once in Denver, I met Miss M and Baby C. Yippie!!! You made my day M! Sorry about the itty bitty pizza appetizers and my loud kidlets. But at least no one got injured. I call that a good day!

No comments: