Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh my...

I can't believe I haven't posted in four months! How did that happen? It's not even like we've been seriously busy... just normal life and such. Anyway, here's an update...

OCD - hates his job, seriously, would quit in a heartbeat if he even hit 6 out of 7 numbers in the lottery. Unless you're his boss... I mean, he loves working there.... the people are great... especially at District... those guys ROCK!

Big J - Happily enjoying Kindergarden... then he comes home and is arguementative. I think he'd live at school if I let him. He's taking the session off from swimming. I couldn't get a day and time I liked and wasn't willing to screw up my nicely placed routine. He'll likely be back in for Spring... or as we say in Wisconsin - Winter, the Sequel.

Lil' B - He's an odd child. Sometimes he's so cute you can to kiss and squeeze him. And other times... well, you just want to squeeze him. But he's doing well in school, likes his classes at the Y and has FINALLY learned to put on his own shoes! THERE IS A GOD!!!!

C - learning to drive. He'll probably get his license next month. Still dealing with the controlling nature of his mother. I wonder if she'll ever just let things be? No, actually I don't wonder... I already know the unfortuate answer.

Me - well, as of yesterday, I'm offically closer to 40 than 30. I celebrated by getting my hair dyed and looking for invitations for B's birthday next month. J was super excited to be at Mom's birthday "party", even though a friend had warned him that grown up birthday's are "boring". Other than that, work is ramping up, it is official tax season. I won't be working at Blockheads this year, just for myself which is way better.

So if anyone is still reading the blog... there's the update!

No comments: