The letter of the week is "I", and J's homework is all about Miss I. Sheet one was to practice writing the letter, upper and lower case. Sheet two was to color Miss I, the letter person. Sheet three was to find some pictures of things with the letter I, cut them out, and glue them to the paper. Since I was busy making dinner, I asked Daddy to help J find some pictures from a magazine. Truly, I thought as far as homework goes, it simply could not get any easier than this. Once I had everything going on the stove, I went over to check their progress.
Me: Why did you cut out a picture of a car?
OCD: It's a PRIUS.
Me: Seriously? Hon, it's a car. This is kindergarten, the kids are going to look at that and think CAR.
OCD: (shrug)
Me: Um... what's this (pointing to a picture of what looks like a little blue pill)?
OCD: (through laughter) Viagra.
I think this is like the painting. He intentionally screws it up so that I never let him do it again.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a story! Thank you for sharing, that really made me giggle this morning.
Post a Comment