With an impending layoff in OCD's future, and the economy like it is, it is possible that I may have to go back to work and OCD will be the stay at home parent... temporarily. I went for an interview with a headhunter yesterday, which went well. A friend of mine asked if it was exciting. Not exactly. While it might be flattering that I would probably be able to get a good job in relatively short order, it's not at all what I want to be doing. So no... it's not exciting. It's rather frightening. In the meantime, it seems that God is preparing my dear husband because in the last couple of weeks he's been having very maternal-ish thoughts and behaviors. For example, today he made B a sandwich for lunch and asked me where the cookie cutters are. When I asked why, he said that he thought it would be fun to have the sandwich cut into a silly shape.
What dude thinks like that?
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment