Monday, March 9, 2009

Superpowers

After watching Celebrity Apprentice tonight (what? you don't watch?!?!) I got to thinking about ordinary people having secret superpowers. A friend of mine has a t-shirt that says "I make milk. What's your superpower?" It's hilarious. So anyway I started thinking, do I have a superpower? Here's what I came up with...

  • I can make an owie disappear with a simple kiss
  • I can transfer confidence at pre-school drop off through a hug
  • I can make 36 different meals from ground beef
  • I can make a cement truck out of Legos
  • I can function on 3 hours of sleep

Now, whatever did I do with my Wonder Woman underroos? Looks like I'll be needing them.

So... what's your superpower?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Superpowers, sounds fun!

* I'm pretty darn good at painting and repainting a room! The husband has deferred all painting to me!

* I've recently been given the title "The Bread Whisperer" as I help friends learn to make homemade bread.

Teri said...

I love The Bread Whisperer!! B misses your whole wheat rolls! Yum...

Charity said...

I have the "make milk" t-shirt too (which my sweet husband finds questionable to wear in public!) and I LOVE IT.

I can get tangles out of my daughter waist long hair with out a single tear!

Come to think of it, the fact that I can shampoo her hair with out a single tear is a feat unknown to man.