Tuesday, March 24, 2009

He seriously said this

Okay, the following story is 100% true. Actually, everything I blog is true, but this is so ridiculous that you may think I'm making it up, or at the very least exagerating the situation. But I'm not. Let me set the scene...

It's Saturday, lunchtime, J's 6th birthday party (pause for a sec... can you believe he's turning six!?!?! okay, sorry... back to our regularly scheduled blogging). J has six friends over, which makes 8 boys total. By some miracle I have them all seated at the table and have just placed lunch in front of them (which, BTW, lunch selection for the party is a whole 'nother blog). And Mr. OCD says, and I quote,
Okay, everyone eat. No talking!
I think our jaws made an audible thump as all of our mouths dropped open. I quickly recovered and said (though forced fake laughter), "oh boys, he's just joking!" They bought it and all started cracking up at J's silly Daddy.

OMGosh!!! Can you believe this guy? What planet did he fall from??? And how did he land in my bed?

No comments: