My little man turned 3 yesterday. So many things about him just make me giggle.
He has the best facial expressions... you never have to wonder what he's thinking or feeling, it's written all over his face.
He hides stuff. Weird stuff too, like chapstick. When I ask him why he's hiding it he says "so the monster doesn't get it."
He gives the best kisses, but I have to savor them because he can be stingy.
He has the cutest voice. I could listen to him talk all day.... okay, not really all day, but he really does have the cutest little voice.
When I'm gone for a couple of hours he tells me "Mommy, I missed you!"
His birthday party was yesterday. We planned to go sledding but it was just way too cold for that. Instead we had a play doh party. There weren't that many kids but they all seemed to have fun. Just like prior years, Lil' B got all shy when we sang Happy Birthday to You. He covered his face with his hands and refused to blow out the candles. Lucky for him, he had a big brother and a little buddy that were more than willing to help him out with that.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday little man! So sorry we missed it. You are such a big boy now, 3 is a BIG deal! Love you little B, hope 3 is a good year for you.
I cannot believe he is three! How is that possible?
Post a Comment