Monday, February 25, 2008

God doesn't care what you wear

I wore the "mom uniform" to church yesterday. If you don't know what that is you're either (1) a man or (2) one of those chicks that actually get dressed in cute clothes and put on make up everyday, right after you've perfectly styled your hair. And for the record, I don't know any of those chicks. Anyway, the mom uniform consists of your basic tee an a pair of track pants, often seen with a matching hoodie. And this is what I wore to church, hoodie and sneakers included. But I think I'm entitled. I'm crampy and bloated and hormonal and I'm not out to impress anyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that, totally know what you are talking about. You go girl! Just have to wonder if you got any of the "are you wearing that to church?" comments before you left.

Pretty Momma said...

I have done the same thing, Teri! God cares about the state of your heart, THANK GOODNESS!

Pretty Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.