Wednesday, February 27, 2008
B's a shoplifter
Okay, so my husband does Asset Protection for Target right, as in catches shoplifters and such? Well, yesterday I was at Target with the boys. I was checking and we happened to be at the one closest to the food court. J asked if he could get popcorn. Well it was totally dead in the store, just me checking out and no one in the food court except the chick behind the counter, so I gave him some money and said go for it. Now I'm totally nervous and I'm watching him and I'm trying to pay for my stuff and load up my bags all at the same time. When I'm done I get J (who did great btw) and we head out to the truck. I load the bags and go to get B out of the cart, when I notice he's holding a 6 pack of pudding. I ask "did we pay for that"? B says yes (like he knows what I'm talking about). I figure the cashier must have handed it back to him after she rang it up, I mean they do that all the time you know? So we get home and I put everything away. Then I find my receipt. And the pudding is not on there. Crap! My 3 year old just stole from Target, and my husband is in charge of busting him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The irony! Hey Teri, I emailed you but not sure if I have the right address. Email me when you have a chance, would like to catch up.
Mindy
I love it!!! Did you make your hubby take it back to the store for you? lol
Post a Comment