I didn't want to, but I went to the Y and worked out. I usually make it there four times a week. But for some reason today I just didn't want to. I blamed it on cramps to Mr. OCD (hoping the mention of such things would keep him from broaching the topic again). But then I checked up on some friends via their blogs (Amy and Melissa) and felt like a big loser. So I went. And I had a good workout. And I don't feel like such a shlump anymore. So thanks Amy and Melissa!
After that I went to the grocery store, planted some hasta in the front of the house (in the rain), made lunch, showered, took an unexpected business call and packed an overnight bag. I'm off for an overnight leadership training/refreshing with my MOPS leaders. Should be a great time. :)
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Teri, I didn't know you were involved with MOPS too!! Is this the leadership summit for you? Ours is tomorrow!
Next year I'm co-coordinator for my group.
I LOVE my MOPS group and I've become to passionate about it.
It sounds like you had a great day afterall!
I hope you have a fabulous overnight! MOPS always refreshes me.. It's hard work, but oh, so worth it!!!!
Love,
Cath
Yay Teri! Isn't peer pressure awesome sometimes? LOL
Too funny about the hostas, we're planting those on the side of the house.
Hosta La Vista Baby! Just kidding. I love hosta. We had that in Cape Cod and it is beautiful! Good for you working out! Makes you feel good, huh! We can all give each other a "noodge" now and then!:)
Cath - yep... it's the leadership summit. I thought you might be there and I was looking for you in the photos that we all submitted but they ran through them so fast at the end! Grrrr!!!
Melissa - we'll have to compare our hostas!
Amy - OMG you crack me up! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment