Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day

And I didn't have to file an extension (for myself at least). I had it mostly done, then went to complete it last night. Where I discovered that OCD's W-2 was missing. And I didn't have the tax ID number for B's preschool for the child care credit. Darnit!! So I yoller at OCD to find that stinkin' W-2 cuz I know he didn't give it to me or I'd have it in my file and he looks high and low but comes up empty so I end up getting it online for $7!! (breathe...)

This morning I called the preschool and leave a voice mail regarding the ID number and leap for the phone every time it rings (forgetting to check the caller ID for telemarketers).

But I finally got the info I needed and finished it up.

Then I went on to celebrate April 15th in my usual custom, which includes:
  • Prep extensions for clients (3 this year)
  • Trip to the lovely post office (they know me by name, it's like when Norm walked into Cheers)
  • Clean the office
  • Take out the trash
  • Shred the mountain of paper by the shredder
  • Find OCD's misplaced W-2 (recently added) (don't tell on me)

No comments: