I'm returning from a business trip in Hawaii. I know, I know... how can I complain about going to Hawaii? Believe me, I can.
It took me 36 hours to get there. Seriously. It should have been 14 hours, which is bad enough. All I can say is FOG BITES.
As I'm typing this, I'm in Chicago and the teeny tiny plane that I'm hoping to board had what they call "weight restrictions". Basically, it's a full flight and there will be too much weight. They are asking people to give up their seat in exchange for $250 travel voucher. Now, under normal circumstances, this might seem appealing. But I just got off an 8 1/2 hour flight from Honolulu and all I want is to be home, listening to my kids scream at eachother. Problem is no one is volunteering. Which means someone's getting bumped.
Please don't bump me... please don't bump me... please don't bump me...
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment