Mr. OCD started at Target yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm beyond happy. I love the man, really I do. But THREE MONTHS of having him home has been more than enough. Everyone was going crazy.
He's obviously not used to being home that much and was going nuts, then he'd try to keep himself busy doing things that I normally would do. At first it was kinda nice, I mean, who wouldn't take help cleaning the toilets? But after a while it's like, hey, you're invading here, you're doing practically everything before I can get to it and then you look at me like I'm not pulling my fair share.
Yesterday was awesome, even though Big J is totally sick. I still was able to get all the laundry and bedding washed, vacuum the floors, and deep clean the kitchen. It felt soooooo good. And when Mr. OCD got home, he was pretty happy to see that I picked up my routine right where I left off.
Now tonight he couldn't even make it home from work! It's a total blizzard out there and there's just no way it's safe to drive home. So he got a hotel. The boys are knocked out and I have the evening to myself. Ahhhhhhhh.....
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment