Here's a few more things that I've learned since living in Wisconsin...
1. 50 is NOT cold
2. Football is a religion, and Brett Farve is their god
3. You can indeed drive on ice
4. Apparently a 45 minute commute is long... who knew?
5. It takes 13 minutes to dress a two year old for playing in the snow
6. It takes 7 minutes for the same two year old to decide he'd rather play inside
7. Not only southerners have accents
8. Ice fishing is not an urban legend
9. A scarf is more than an accessory
10. Snot freezes
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm cracking up at #10! Is Snotcicle a word???
It may not be in Websters but I'll be using it for sure! lol
So who else has accents? Certainly it's not you!?!?!? I hate to tell you this, but we were supposed to go to a birthday party down at the beach tonight, but because of the rain the location got moved...we are freezin' our bums off down here! hehehehehe ;-)
This made me giggle! So true!
Post a Comment