You know, moving from heavly populated, sunny California to a small town in Wisconsin can be a shock to your system. And then there are other things that you say or do and you don't even realize how odd it is until someone else points it out. Here are a few examples of things I've said since moving here that make my California friends and family chuckle...
"It's supposed to be a beautiful day. We might hit 50!!"
"Going to the dump is no big deal. I do it all the time."
"I hate driving at night. I'm always scared I'm gonna hit a deer."
"It really needs to snow so I can take a Christmas card picture."
"It only took me 3 hours to mow the yard!"
"I was at the YMCA the other day...."
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL!!!!
I was laughing hysterically reading these. Love ya girl, Jen
Going to the dump!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment