Friday, November 30, 2007

Kids conversations

I woke up listening (via the baby monitor) to my little ones having a conversation. Here's how it went...

J: B!! Wake up!! It's morning!!!!
B: Oh! Is the sun up?
J: Yes... look out the window.
B: Oh yeah... you right J! Look!! Clouds too!
J: Yeah, that one looks like a wrench. See it B?
B: Yep, look there. That one looks like bear.
J: Oh oh oh!! Look... there's a kangaroo. Do you know what a kangaroo does B? Boing! Boing! Boing! (and I hear the jumping through the ceiling)
B: (giggling) J, let's go wake up Mommy and get chocolate milk.
J: Oh yeah... good idea!!


I just laid there in bed cracking up laughing. When they came down they were amazed that I "read their minds" because I knew that they wanted chocolate milk. That kept me snickering all morning.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Okay, that is one of the sweetest conversations!!!