Thursday, November 8, 2007

J came home on Yellow

J has been coming home from school "on green" (meaning he followed directions) since the beginning of school. However, yesterday he came home with a little note. It read...

Teri,
J went off track today to yellow. He was screaming in the bathroom and acting very silly. He has been reminded of good bathroom behavior several times in the past.

Lovely.

He was very upset about it. After we got home and told Daddy. We had a talk and a long time out. He was so sad and cried. But it wasn't a fit kind of cry, you could tell that he was upset that he'd disappointed us. I told him that I know he can do better and tomorrow he can start all over and get back on green.

Crossing my fingers...

1 comment:

Pretty Momma said...

*hugs* I still swear if my little man lasted that long on green I'd fall over in shock. He sounds remorseful though, so hopefully he will continue on his best behaviour.