Mr. OCD is at the end of his two weeks on nights rotation. Last Sunday night was his third consecutive night, which is always the hardest one. My plan was to keep the boys out of the house the entire day. Go to church first thing, take them out to lunch and catch a movie in the afternoon. However, as we left church I realized that I needed something from home (a tampon... shh!). I told the boys that we needed to swing by the house so I could get something and they could just wait in the truck. Here's what that conversation looked like...
Boys: What do you need to get?
Me: Just something. It's no big deal. I'll be fast.
B: But what is it?
M: Don't worry about it. It's just something I need.
B: But tell us what it is.
M: You don't need to know.
B: Plllllleeeeeaassssseeee!!!!!!
M: You're making too much of this. It's nothing really. Just something that mommies need sometimes.
B: But what IS it??
M: It's PRIVATE.
J: You're going home to get a penis???? (with complete shock)
M: Not A private! Just private... like it's for me to know, and no one else.
B: But we just want to know what it is!
M: I'm really not trying to be mean here. But really, if I were to tell you, you wouldn't even know what I'm talking about.
B: Then just tell us, pleeeeeaaassssseee!
M: Fine. I'm going home to pick up a tampon.
B: A WHAT???
Ugh.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOLLLLLLLLL
Post a Comment