High - Got to see J's class do show & tell. Lots of fun to see the kids bring their treasures and watch their classmates have genuine interest.
Low - An hour later, I finally got to leave the school.
High - After being annoyed weekly at the grocery store because they don't have the deli meat that I buy because there is a stocking error, I (graciously) point this out to the meat guy. And he promised to add it to his order. Hold on family... natural, nitrate free deli turkey is coming to a store near you!
Low - Noticed my wood delivery guy and enthusiastically said hello. He smiled and said hello back. About 8 seconds later, I realized that was NOT my wood guy!
High - Hearing B say "Daddy, the best thing you ever did was marry Mommy!" (What can I say, the kid is brilliant!!)
Low - Busting the "pull" on the zipper to my jacket and having the cleaners tell me it will take a week and a half to repair. (BTW, wind chills have been below zero this week.)
High - Had lunch with a friend, and didn't have to cut up any one's food before diving into my own.
Low - Getting a call from the school to pick up J because he puked... twice.
High - Realizing that the reason J puked is because he ate all the salt at the bottom of the bowl from their snack of pretzels. At least he's not sick, right?
Not even kidding you... this all happened today. And even with all that, I was able to grocery shop for a week's worth of food, check off 3 tasks on my "Work To-Do" list, make a healthy dinner, and post this for you all!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are my hero - you multi-tasker you!
Glad it was the salt and not a bug!
Love to you
Kelly
Post a Comment