I've recently discovered the game Sudoku. It's been around since the 18th century apparently. I guess it takes me a while to catch onto things.
Anyway... I'm addicted.
I got my first fix from the newspaper. Then I saw a book at the Dollar Store. I thought, "Hey, that'd be fun for a buck." It was that simple. Since then, I play everyday and every night. I loose all track of time. I say to myself, "I'm just going to finish this one puzzle. Then I'll stop." But there's always another... taunting me... saying "just one more time".
I think I need help. I may have to join this site... Sudoku's Anonymous
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sudoku is also my husband's addiction.. I am afraid to try... My COD might jump out...lol
Love,
Kelly
oops OCD... It's late..
love,
Kelly
Post a Comment