Friday, June 12, 2009

A Confession

I'm addicted to Jon & Kate plus 8. Seriously, I've always watched the show and loved it. And when it started to hit the fan with Jon and the teacher "friend", I was trying and wanting to believe that he would never. Of course, I could never know, even Kate says she will probably never know the whole truth.

Thing is, there's just so much happening, it's gotten to the point that animal control rights groups are investigating them for animal abuse because Jon said something about the kids being rough with the dogs. Are you freakin' kidding me??

It's seriously enough. They really should quit the show. But everyone says that Kate won't because she's a money grubbing... well, you understand. And even though I really truly think they should stop filming, and I fully understand that my watching is only contributing to the ratings that will keep TLC and the Gosselins on their current path... I... JUST... CAN'T... STOP... WATCHING.

I even DVR'd American Chopper because they were going to be on. (Oh... you should have seen Mr. OCD's face on that one!)

Somebody... slap me!!

No comments: