Friday was Big J's last day of school. Kind of a weird one for me. I was totally excited to see him so proud of himself, but it's so odd that I'm this "mom" with a "kid" doing the things I remember my mom doing (or wishing my mom would do).
Anyway... I made treats for his class. I wanted to do something that was pretty simple (no need to kill myself over it, right?) but sort of special. So I made rice krispy treats, then topped with sprinkles, and used decorating frosting to write each child's name on their own treat. Then I got flowers for the teacher and the teacher's helper.
J was just beaming when he walked into his class carrying two bouquets of flowers and me in tow with platters of treats. I just loved seeing him so happy. I have to charge my camera batteries. So very soon I'll load some pics from Friday as well as finally get some up of our new puppy.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment