I officially have seven more dinners to make before we pack up and I'll have a legitimate excuse not to cook. Here's what's in my pantry...
crackers
peanut butter
spaghetti sauce
sunflower seeds
tortilla chips
pasta
rice
marshmellow cream
augratin potatoes
cream of wheat
stuffing
popcorn
can of black beans
manwich
chicken broth
soup
enchilada sauce
salsa
refried beans
cereal
pancake mix
In the freezer...
2 - 1lb packages of ground beef
1 chicken breast
package of steaks
corn
peas & carrots
waffles
ice cream
frozen egg rolls
bread
In the fridge...
red potatoes
regular potatoes
bag of salad
various salad dressings
pickles
creamer
jelly
yogurt
various fruits
eggs
hot dogs
lunch meat
cheese
bread
marinade
BBQ sauce
wine
butter
mayo
peperoncini
AI steak sauce
pita bread
avacado
Okay, so a few things stand out immediately...
1. Steak, red potatoes, corn
2. Spaghetti and salad
3. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
4. Chicken enchiladas & beans
But that still leaves me with 3 dinners to figure out. Maybe I can make a goulash with black beans, hot dogs, marshmellow cream and sunflower seeds. Or... maybe not. Comments appreciated, but only if they include receipes with the afore mentioned incredients. I think I'll go have some of that wine now. Thanks!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking at your list you can make sloppy joes with pita bread, hot dogs, always a winner breakfast!
1-800-Dominos.;)
Post a Comment