Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Got Blog?

Seems like everyone is blogging now, so I thought I'd take a crack at it. Forgive me as I'm learning how it all works. Don't plan to put up pictures or anything until I can figure out the security stuff. Hopefully it'll be a nice way to keep in contact with everyone, especially after we move. Well, I of course am assuming that people are interested. I could be wrong on that account...

4 comments:

Sarahzurn said...

It is a good idea. I am still trying to figure out how to do things here, I find myspace easier..lol.

Pretty Momma said...

How fun! I can't wait to read!

Carrie

Catherine said...

Yay! I'm happy to see you're blogging, Teri!! This will be a fun way to keep up w/each other (other then SH of course!)

Lots of hugs!
Cath

Lisa said...

Yay! Teri is blogging!!! I'm looking forward to reading and getting to know you even better!