Tuesday, May 19, 2009

AI

There's something fitting about Adam getting all the "odd" numbers tonight.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I adore Adam! I did hear Kris' song on the radio already this morning. My kids were huge Adam fans and they loved KISS!

Teri said...

Too funny. I think Adam is very talented... just not my type of music anymore. Now if it had ben 15 years ago, I would have love him.

Anonymous said...

I agree, odd numbers for a very odd boy. So happy Kris won, can't wait to buy his album!

Charity said...

It's hard to resist the "guy liner". We just about peed our pants over here, when he appeared with the skeleton "shoulder pads" -- yes, when KISS came out, it all made sense, but we were still peeing our pants, none the less.

We were and remain Gokey fans forever more. Never mind that Addie was an avid Scott fan. I'll take that to the grave.