Monday, December 17, 2007

My King was beheaded

I have a lovely nativity scene set up on the table in the entryway, along the front staircase. Well, it was lovely. B was walking up the stairs carrying something. I guess he dropped what he was holding and it went flying over the railing. It made a direct hit with a couple of my kings. Here's what they look like now...




2 comments:

That Mama said...

OH NO! But...think of it this way...the Wisemen really weren't there when Jesus was born. ;) B must have somehow known that, and wanted to make sure that your Nativity was bibically correct!! ;)

And if it makes you feel better, I have a Nativity...last year was the first year I used it. And I took it out of the box, and promptly dropped Mary's Donkey and broke it's ear off. Jeremy fixed it...but I was heartbroken (because Donkey's WERE there when Jesus was born! lol)!!

Pretty Momma said...

hahahahah I love the king with his head in front of him. I guess bad luck sometimes just strikes you, eh?