Yesterday we just had a bit of snow flurries. Then the sun came out. Now you might think the sun coming out would be a wonderful thing, right? Well, what happens after just a wee bit of snow falls, is that snow melts, then it turns to ice. Not good.
So, I'm pulling my truck into the garage, or I should say I'm attempting to pull it in. But my tires are just spinning on the ice. I decide to back up to where there's less ice, hopefully get some traction and get some momentum to get me up and into the garage. But instead I just backed up into a snow drift in my yard and got stuck. The boys were less than thrilled at having to hike through the snow without their boots on to get inside. And Mr. OCD had to dig me out when he got home later. Grrrrrr!!!!
Then today, I was walking on the sidewalk downtown and slipped on the ice! I felt like an idiot. I mean, come on, how long have I been walking now? Guess now I have to learn how to walk on ice.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't that humiliating when you fall?!? I did that in the parking lot when J & I lived in the condo. I was so embarassed!! I feel for ya, Sistah!! ;)
Oh Teri, I am sending you big hugs. I guess the good thing about snow and ice is it makes a good cold pack for sore bums. I did chuckle when I read your post but just a small, sympathetic type chuckle. Mmmuuaaahhhh, Me
Post a Comment