Okay, so I was wishing it would snow. I mean really, if it's going to be under 30 degrees, it might was well be pretty, right? But I wasn't exactly expecting this...
At least we got some baking done (after I hiked across the road, in nearly knee deep snow, to borrow eggs from my neighbor)
I'm a boy mom, two owed outright and one on loan. I'm Mr. OCD's wife (because, seriously... who else would put up with him). I'm a book lover. I love my TV. I work from home (yes, in my pj's)as well as a part time gig. I'm a nightowl. I'm the only sane one in my family (you know it's true sis). I'm craft-challenged. I read the nutrition label. I don't Instagram. I'm done.
Things even the people that know me, might not know...
My husband got me hooked on 24 and I'm seriously ticked that A&E stopped replaying the old episodes right in the middle of Season 5. How will I ever find out what happens with the Russian terriorists and the 20 tanks of nerve gas???
Cotton balls freak me out.
I'm lazy when it comes to keeping my checkbook updated, which is interesting given my profession.
I enjoy mowing the lawn.
I take a book with me to the grocery store and sit and read for 10 minutes just to get some peace.
1 comment:
I love it! Happy Baking! :)
Post a Comment