Well, I'm back. I had a harder time that normal adjusting to the time difference (five hours) this time. But the outgoing flight was uneventful. Which, of course, means there were issues on the return flight. Can you believe I was on a plane with mechanical problems again? We were on the runway ready to take off, when the pilot comes on and tells us we have to return to the gate. We deboarded, they gave us food vouchers, and waited around for FIVE HOURS. The whole thing made me think that I really don't pay enough attention to those safety videos when they talk about your seat being a floatation device.
Anyway, it was a busy time, but I did get some time to see a friend (Hi Jenny!) and her kids. I think staying up a little later that night helped to get me acclimated.
While I was gone, Ben busted his lip open and required five stitches. I kinda freaked out when I got the message, but he was in capable hands and my friend took good care of him. I have a picture from the hospital, so comment if you really want to see it (sicko!). I take him in tomorrow to get the stitches out, so that should feel better, he keeps saying it itches.
I'm glad to be here, the boys are happy and healthy and just want to hang out at home. I'm more than willing to oblige.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sorry about Ben's lip! I hope he's all better now.
And "Hi Jenny!" I'm glad you guys got to have a visit.
Post a Comment