It's so strange... B started school. This is the beginning of when I start to loose control over my kids life. He will become more independent. He will make his own choices. He will have his own opinions. In my heart I know this is a good thing, but at the same time, it's just the beginning.
I worry about him holding back. C says he's a "monkey see, monkey do kind of kid" and he's right. He's been with J his whole three years of life and knows no other way. I want this to be his opportunity to learn to be B.... a B without a J.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My "baby" started school too! We are getting old. How are you doing? Hope all is well. I just checked back on a few of your posts and noticed that you visited us back in CA and were glad to get back "home" - sounds like things are going great for you guys! So glad to hear (or should I say read).
XOXOXO
Debbie
Post a Comment