Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No pics yet...

Okay, so I promised pictures and then didn't deliver. But there's a good reason. What I actually promised was to post pics "when we're done". And the boy and Mr. OCD haven't finished the trim just yet. Yeah, I know, they're doing it back asswards. But don't even get me started... the two of them in a room with red paint was enough to drive me insane. A friend of mine suggested that OCD did some of the moronic things he did just to get out of having to paint another room. I think she's onto something... And if it's true, it worked... He's been banned.

However, the little boys room is nearly done. I have to match up the ceiling paint and touch up a couple spots. And OCD needs to take down the shelves he just put up and mount them where I told him to in the first freakin' place. On a positive note, I got to decorate their room which was totally fun for me since I never really did a nursery or anything when they were babies. I got everything in one day and I'm totally thrilled with my local finds!

No comments: