Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm breathing again

So Mr OCD is back and all is right with the world. Well, that would be nice anyway wouldn't it? At least we have most of our family under one roof now. If only we could get things ironed out for the Boy, life would be grand. Well, come December we should be done with all that. Not to dwell... let's have fun instead!

Everyone has been begging for pictures, so here goes! Enjoy!

Here's me on the John Deere (stop laughing!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's what I did to my truck
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pics of the inside of the house...
Living Room
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Family Room
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dining Room
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To all those that bought us china for our wedding.. Thanks again! I finally got to unpack it and display it. It's so beautiful I can't stop looking at it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now for the boys...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

No comments: